The Sea Cove Motel
27th Street & Baltimore Avenue
Ocean City, Maryland 21842
Just Steps To The Beach in Ocean City, Maryland
The Sea Cove Motel located in Ocean City Maryland is conveniently situated at 27th street, just steps to the boardwalk, ocean, beach, Jolly Roger Amusement Park, miniature golf courses, shopping, restaurants and more!
The Sea Cove Motel Features large rooms, all equipped with 2 queen length double beds, refrigerator, microwave and color cable T.V. rooms are heated and air conditioned and include a private bath. Steps from your door is the Ocean City Boardwalk and Beach!
The Sea Cove Motel is a family oriented motel offering gracious accommodations and personalized service at a very affordable rate. Discover for yourself our ideal location in the exciting boardwalk section of Ocean City MD. Our clean facilities, our hospitality, and best of all, our rates!
~ Oceanside Motel just 200 Feet to the Boardwalk and Beach
~ Rooms with Refrigerators and Microwaves
~ Color, Cable TV
~ Nicely furnished with Modern Bath
~ Shopping and Fine Restaurants within Walking Distance
~ Pets Welcome, call for detail
- 5/27/2017 - 9/04/2017 100 Nights of LightsNew this summer, Ocean City debuts 100 Nights of Lights beginning Memorial Day weekend and running nightly through Labor Day from 9pm to 11pm. This new lighting […]
- 6/14/2017 - 9/03/2017 The Next Ice Age Ice Skating ShowThe Next Ice Age Ice Skating Show Every night (except Friday) at 6:30pm at the Carousel Hotel June 14 thru September 3 For more information, please call Iona at […]
- 6/19/2017 - 9/04/2017 Sunset Horse & Carriage RidesSunset Horse & Carriage Rides June 19 to September 4, 2017 Horse & carriage rides available from 6pm til. Approximately one-mile loop (15 blocks) along […]
- 7/01/2017 - 8/31/2017 Free CircusFree Circus Circus Smile featuring The Wheel of Death with the Morales Family Two performances each night - 5:00pm and 9:30pm Jolly Roger Amusement Park, 30th S […]
- 7/03/2017 - 8/26/2017 OC Museum Summer ProgramsOC Museum Summer ProgramsThese free programs are held daily at the Boardwalk Tram Station, just north of the Life-Saving Station Museum at the south end of the […]
- 8/11/2017 - 8/27/2017 OC Tall Ship ToursTall Sailing Ship Tours aboard the Galeon AndulicaAugust 11-27 (subject to change) Tour the authentic wooden replica of a 17th Century Spanish Galleon during it […]