The Sea Cove Motel
27th Street & Baltimore Avenue
Ocean City, Maryland 21842
Just Steps To The Beach in Ocean City, Maryland
The Sea Cove Motel located in Ocean City Maryland is conveniently situated at 27th street, just steps to the boardwalk, ocean, beach, Jolly Roger Amusement Park, miniature golf courses, shopping, restaurants and more!
The Sea Cove Motel Features large rooms, all equipped with 2 queen length double beds, refrigerator, microwave and color cable T.V. rooms are heated and air conditioned and include a private bath. Steps from your door is the Ocean City Boardwalk and Beach!
The Sea Cove Motel is a family oriented motel offering gracious accommodations and personalized service at a very affordable rate. Discover for yourself our ideal location in the exciting boardwalk section of Ocean City MD. Our clean facilities, our hospitality, and best of all, our rates!
~ Oceanside Motel just 200 Feet to the Boardwalk and Beach
~ Rooms with Refrigerators and Microwaves
~ Color, Cable TV
~ Nicely furnished with Modern Bath
~ Shopping and Fine Restaurants within Walking Distance
~ Pets Welcome, call for detail
- 5/27/2017 - 9/04/2017 100 Nights of LightsNew this summer, Ocean City debuts 100 Nights of Lights beginning Memorial Day weekend and running nightly through Labor Day from 9pm to 11pm. This new lighting […]
- 6/24/2017 - 6/25/2017 Beach 5 Sand SoccerBeach 5 Sand Soccer - June 24-25, 2017Family-focused soccer tournament on the beach. Love the sun, fun, and ball? You'll love this tournament/event! For […]
- 6/24/2017 - 6/25/2017 Art's AliveArt's Alive is Ocean City's biggest and best fine arts show. What could be better than fine art at the beach? How about fine art for sale around a bea […]
- 6/26/2017 Movies on the Beach (27th Street)Movies on the Beach - 27th StreetFree movies on the beach for the entire family! Bring your beach chair or a blanket and enjoy the night beside the ocean. Eve […]
- 6/27/2017 Family Beach OlympicsFamily Beach Olympics are back by popular demand! These fun-filled events include sand castle contests, tug-of-war, relay races and more. All activities are f […]
- 6/27/2017 Skate BashSkate Bash June 27, 2017 - 2pm to 7pm - 3rd Street & St. Louis AvenueThe annual Ocean Bowl Skate Bash is open to kids of all ages. Free day of skate, door […]